Name of Post: Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Uttar Pradesh Online Application Form
Short Information: Will tell about the scheme started by UP Chief Minister (Yogi Adityanath Nath). The name of which is, “Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Uttar Pradesh” This scheme is also known as “Money for Girl Child.” The scheme was first introduced in 2006-07. And the scheme was reintroduced by the Chief Minister of UP in 2017.
Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Uttar Pradesh Online Application Form 2020
Let us know what is the main purpose of starting the scheme?
- Promotion of Sex Ratio.
- Reducing female feticide.
- To raise the level of education of girls.
- Providing financial assistance to poor families under the scheme.
- Ending the practice of child marriage.
What are the benefits of the scheme? The scheme has several benefits which are as follows .. Applications Fees
- The Bhagyalakshmi scheme will reduce the sex ratio.
- The standard of living and education of girls will improve.
- The scheme will facilitate girls to get an education.
- Under the scheme, the mothers of the girls are given Rs 50,000 for the upbringing of the girl child. Financial assistance is provided under Key Bond. And to take good care of her girl child, Rs 51,000. Separately given by the state government.
- The financial assistance given in the scheme is directly transferred to the bank. And the bank also gives the interest of the money kept in the bank which the girl can withdraw after the age of 18 years.
- 2 Lakh by the government when the girl is 21 years old. Are given.
Scholarships are given to girls under the scheme:
S.No.. Class Scholarship
1. 6th 3000
2. 8th 5000
3. 10th 7000
4. 12th 8000
Eligibility for availing the scheme:
- The applicant’s family must be a permanent resident of the U.P.
- Two girls from a family can get the benefit of the scheme.
- The annual income of the beneficiary family is 2 Lakh Rs. Should be less than
- The applicant’s family should belong to the BPL category.
- It is necessary to register in Anganwadi after 1 month of the birth of the girl child.
- The girl must have been born after 2006 to avail of the benefits.
- The girl should be studying in a Government School.
- The most important thing is that the girl will not have to get married under the age of 18 years.
- No family member should be in a government job.
- The total number of children in the family should not exceed 3.
Required Document to apply in the scheme:
- Aadhar Card of the child.
- original residence. (Bonafide certificate)
- Family income certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- BPL class certificate.
- Certificate of registration in Anganwadi.
- Family Ration Card.
- Bank account details.