Name of Post: Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) MR Result 2019 August Batch
Short Information: The Join Indian Navy Are Online applications are Results recently released for Post of Steward, chef and Hygienist for MR October 2020 Batch Recruitment 2019 .Those Are Interested and Eligible Candidates for the Recruitment Following the Result Can Download Now.
Indian Navy (Nausena) MR Result 2020 Recruitment 2019
- Online Application Start: 23/11/2019
- Registration Last Date: 28/11/2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 28/11/2019
- Exam Date: February 2020
- Admit Card Available: 28/01/2020
- Result Available: 19/03/2020
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 215/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
Pay Through the Exam Fee Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Fee Challan Mode.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details Total: 400 Post
|Chef||Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam From any Recognized Board in India.|
- Physical Eligibility
- Height : 157 CMS
- Running: 1.6 Km Completed in 07 Minutes.
- Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak): 20 Times
- Push-Ups: 10 Times
How To Apply
- Indian Navy MR Result 2020 October Batch
- All interested candidates can apply online from the Indian Navy (Nausena) MR Result 2020 Recruitment 2019.
- Read the Notice for more details on 23/11/2019 to 28/11/2019
- Please fill in the basic data and upload your photo, signature, identity card, and other documents.
- Before submitting your application form, please check the full details of your form.
- Complete the mandatory application fee to complete the form.
- Before beginning the additional process, make a printed copy of the submitted form.