Name of Post: UIDAI E Aadhar Card Download, Aadhar Card Correction, Aadhar Card Status 2020
Short Information: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is my Aadhaar Aadhaar was provided Download my Pahechaan card online, update / find the correct on your Aadhaar card, your Aadhaar enrollment card number, and others. All Indians must register with the UIDAI Aadhar card.
UIDAI E Aadhar Card Download, Aadhar Card Correction, Aadhar Card Status 2020
- Aadhar Card Scheme Launched: 28/01/2009
- Enrollment Start on 28/01/2009
- Last Date For Enrollment: Not Available
- Last Date for Download E Aadhar: NA
- No application fee for Aadhar card enrollment, download E Aadhar, online correction, find UID and all UIDAI services are totally free.
How to Enrolled with New Aadhar
- Find the closest enrollment center to choose your state name, district name, and area.
- Go to Aadhar Card Enrollment Venue and Submit Your Document and Other Related Document Photo, Biometric Details
- After a few days, your E Aadhaar is available on the portal.
How to Download E Aadhar Card
- Open the E Aadhar Card Download Link
- Enter Your Enrollment No. / Aadhar Card No. to Get OTP Password in Your Mobile Phone.
- Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhar Card.
- Note: E Aadhar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code
- If You have to Forget the All Details (Example: Enrollment No. and Aadhar No.) Kindly Use the Find UID Option
Online Correction E Aadhar Card
- After the Successfully Generating the Aadhar Card if you See Any Correction in Aadhar Card
- For any correction, kindly use the Aadhar card correction online or at the Enrollment Center.
- After the correction procedure, wait a few days and download E Aadhar.
Aadhar Card Correction Important Links