Name of Post: UP Ration Card New List 2020, APL, BPL, Find Rashan Card 2020
Short Information: The Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh has recently issued a new ration card holder list for the Uttar Pradesh family. All the family who wants to check their name in the new ration card list can now check.
UP Ration Card New List 2020, APL, BPL, Find Rashan Card 2020
- Application Begin: 02/2015
- Last Date: 4/2015
- New List Issued: 30/12/2015
- New List Issued: September 2018
- Only Family can apply to the current time.
- Present Time Live in City Areas.
Document Required Filling Form
- Voter ID Card No.
- Photo of Family Head.
- Aadhar No. (If Available)
- LPG Connection Details
- Bank Account Details
- Income Details of Every Member
- Ward Name & Number
- Name of Shopkeeper
- For Complete Details Click Here
How to Fill Online Ration Card Application Form
- Photograph of the head of the family, Aadhar card, Address Proof, ID Proof, and Other Details.
- Family Member Name, Age and Aadhar Card Details.
- Collect the entire document and find the CSC / Jan Seva Kendra closest to you.
- Contact the CSC Center, Jan Seva Kendra to make a new ration card and apply online.
How to Check Name in List
- STEP-1. Go to the Important links section and click on the download list
- STEP-2. Click On एन.एफ.एस.ए. की पात्रता सूची (See Image)
- STEP-3. Now Choose Your District
- STEP-4. Now Choose Your Block
- STEP-5. Now Choose Your Gram Panchayat
- STEP-6. Now Choose Your (Shopkeeper) Dukandaar Name
- STEP-7. Now Find Your Name in the List.