Name of Post: UPPCL Stenographer, Office Assistant Result 2020
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Online applications have uploaded the result for the publication of UPPCL Stenographer, Office Assistant Result 2019. Those Are Interested and Eligible Candidates for the Recruitment Following the Result Can Download Now.
UPPCL Stenographer, Office Assistant Result 2020 – Full Notification
- Online Application Start: 23/10/2019
- Registration Last Date: 26/11/ 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 26/11/ 2019
- Exam Date: January 2020
- Admit Card Available: 06 January 2020
- Answer Key: 20 January 2020
- Result: March
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 700/-
Age Limit as on 01/07/2019
- Min. Age: 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Pay Through the Exam Fee Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Fee Challan Mode.
- Bachelor’s Degree of any recognized university in India.
- Read the Notice for more details.
- Hindi Stenographer Speed: 60 WPM.
- Hindi computer writing speed: 30 WPM
Vacancy Details Total: 18 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Category Wise Vacancy|
|Stenographer Grade III||15||OBC||SC||ST|
|Office Assistant III Account||03||00||00||03|
How To Apply
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Personnel Officer Po post-2019.
- All interested candidates can apply online from UPPCL Stenographer, Office Assistant Result 2020.
- Read the Notice for more details on 23 October 2019 to 26 November 2019.
- Please fill in the basic data and upload your photo, signature, identity card, and other documents.
- Before submitting your application form, check the complete details of your form.
- Fill in the mandatory application fee to fill out the form. If fees are requested.
- Before starting the further process, take a print out of the submitted form.